What is your maximum capacity during COVID?
- Our usual maximum capacity is 108 — at 50% capacity that would be 54, and at 25% capacity that would be 27. Depending on current regulations, our maximum capacity could change, and we encourage you to familiarize with the current guidelines for gatherings as provided by the Washington State Health Department.
How do I access the space?
- To get a tour of the space, please email in advance to set up a time — we do not accommodate walk-ins. On the day of your event, we will provide you with an access code that you can use to enter via the alley entrance. Then you can unlock the front door for your guests to enter via Cornwall Ave.
Where can event attendees park?
- There are two parking spaces reserved for our space in the alley that organizers can use to load & unload. Street parking is available on Cornwall and around downtown (free after 5pm weekdays, free on weekends), and there is a parking lot structure 1.5 blocks away on Commercial St.
Do you have furniture?
- We have approximately 35 folding chairs and 8 folding tables. We also have two couches, some lounge chairs, and some other eclectic furniture items. We do not have table cloths, silverware, or additional furniture to rent — although you are welcome to rent tables/chairs/etc via a 3rd party and store our furniture in the back.
Do you have a kitchen?
- We do not have a kitchen, although we have a “bar” area that is good for staging food and beverages. We have two refrigerators, one full-size and one just large enough for a keg.
Is food/alcohol allowed?
- You are absolutely welcome to bring your own food or hire a catering service, and there are a lot of great restaurants very close by. Alcohol service is permitted if applicable regulations and laws are followed. Event renter assumes all liability for behavior of guests.
How many bathrooms?
- We have two single-occupant, gender-neutral bathrooms that will be cleaned and well-stocked with toilet paper, hand soap, and paper towels before your event.
Can the upstairs be used for events?
- No, the upstairs area is our private office and will be off-limits during your event. Photographers and event organizers may use the stairs or go upstairs briefly, but may not rearrange any of the furniture / computers or bring other guests up.
Can we bring our dogs?
- Yes, well-behaved dogs may come into our office if they are kept downstairs and cleaned up after. Since most dogs are unable to pay a damage or cleaning deposit themselves, the event renter will assume liability for any dogs in attendance. Sorry: no horses, cows, or reptiles, please.